Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tuesdays with Hanson.

Ariel turned 19 yesterday. Eydie and I bought her cool things from the Rite Aid toy section.


The employee got mad at us for taking pictures...he soon warmed up when we told him he'd be on a blog.

If you haven't heard the mmmbop remix you're really missing out.

Bubble toys...duh.

I brought my little brother's Napoleon Dynomite wig and glasses!


Such a natural Napoleon.







We all took a turn.




I walked around all night with a wig in my purse.








We ate at Brite Spot.




Then we hung out with Hassan and Tyler. Hassan tried to teach me how to skateboard.











I live in these shoes.

2 comments:

eydie mcconnell said...

HAHAHAHAHA. but ew i look really funny and bad in most of these

Kelly Lauren said...

what kind of camera do you use?

what brand shoes do you "live in"

cute style. =)