Monday, June 11, 2007

I Love Echo Park, I Live in Long Beach.

Matt bought this for Holly.

I love bubbles.



On Sunday we went to the Pasadena flea market. If you know Matt, then you know how great this sweatshirt is.

Freaking look at these shoes. PERFECT FIT!




Brite spot!

This is what i eat twice a day, sometimes. It's a burrito with potatoes, beans, soy cheese, tofu, and soy rizo...or however you spell it. It's the most delicious thing i've ever eaten.



Today i went to Lauren's and hung out with her and Molly.

I call this "my boyfriend is so weird."



We visited Lauren's boyfriend Matt...a different Matt.


Matt's car.


We met up with Imani and had sushi.


I used to have this crazy obsession with the Olsen twins.

What?

When i was little i would always hide here for hide-n-go seek.

I have a trampoline.

2 comments:

lisa hart. said...

hey, i think i found you through xanga a looong time ago. if i did i think we both know where we found each other. let me know if i'm right! xx lisa

brittny moore said...

i'm not sure...i've never had a xanga account...livejournal maybe?