Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"Oh! I think i had the myspace hotts for him."

Eydie and I went to the grocery store. They didn't have what we wanted.

Isn't she lovely?


Panda.

We ate at Brite Spot. They ran out of soyrizo. I was ticked but it was ok.





I really like the bathroom at Brite Spot.



This is Greg.


I am sort of the innocent one... so i pose with gummy bear trash.





I came home and wittnessed this...all i have to say is:
ad·dic·tion [uh-dik-shuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun the state of being enslaved to a habit or practice or to something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming, as narcotics, to such an extent that its cessation causes severe trauma.
Me.

3 comments:

Paisley Rose said...

Is this you?

;]

http://thecobrasnake.com/partyphotos/headaches/images/IMG_3950.jpg

brittny moore said...

yes that was from last night.

gianennio said...

This is a great Blog.