Monday, June 4, 2007

Skip your first day of college.




Last night i went to Jon's. We hung out in his new and really great room. I spilled ice everywhere.


Jon got really mad at me for not getting off the computer.

So he yelled and said "FINE! You just keep typing...I'm going to drink my secret stash!"


He wasn't kidding.





Then he put on his favorite, really controversial, shirt.







Today i woke up early and went to the car wash...that is the car i want.


This is the car i have...and hate.


I'm sick of getting gas.


It was more expensive at the sketchy gas station.


I wish i was closer when i took this. This baby was so cute.

"Tivo it."




Jon and I went to Herritage Park. It was very relaxing.





I squeezed into this really small slide.

We both look 12 anyway.







No comments: