Monday, October 1, 2007

Arms and Legs and Little Things.

This first set is from sometime last week.
Eydie, Jon and I hung out and ate a bunch of food.

Jon.

The next day Makenzie and I had sushi for lunch.

That night I went to Gian's and watched a movie that creeped me out.

Gian.



Last Saturday we went to Simian Mobile Disco and it was good.
Eydie wore cool tights.
Eydie.

I wanted to take this hat with me but the guy who owns it is obsessed with it or something. It's ok though, i bought one at Disneyland this week.



We picked up Greg on the way. He had an interesting room.



And an interesting foot.



Sunday night (I think) Eydie and I hung out with Avi.







I can't remember what day this was, but Jon and I played with the triplets.




















Thursday I went to Erin's Birthday Party. This is Kristin.

18 woo woo!










1 comment:

eydie said...

omg those babies!