Saturday, September 8, 2007

Okay Sing NOW!! GO GO!!!

On Tuesday we went to Cinespace.

Jeremy Scott. mmm!



Our shoes were $3.23


Panda!





This guy was really set on sending Eydie a text message.






I fell asleep on the way home.


Eydie had to work Wednesday morning. She didn't have time to drive me home so i had to ride her bike wearing the outfit from the night before.

At least it was a nice day.

Jon hurt his neck really bad doing this.






Yesterday, Anders and I had lunch.

Last night we went to Jon's show. Matt was there.

Fred and Makenzie.


Jesse.

Afterwards, Gian and and I met up at Eydie's.


Then we went to Cinespace.

Roberta.




I was really excited to see Cassie!




This boy was from Australia. I think his name is Lee. Or maybe Liam like in Lost!



What the heck?! This guy looks exactly like Albert.





After Cinespace we went to Brite Spot and made new friends.
Everyone thought it was my birthday so i just went along with it.

Frosting in Eydie's hair.

Eydie and I left to meet up with Chris before the food came out and Gian took all these weird pictures.




Will.








No comments: