Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Tuesday.

Adam.

Sunday night i went to the movies with Adam, Amanda, and Kat. We saw Fracture, i recommend it. I just thought this van was funny.

Afterwards, I hung out with Evan.



I want to be as thin as Evan.

He had Jack in the Box and i drank Starbuck's.

Monday: Me, Lauren, and Ariel went shopping. We stopped at Cha for Tea. Eydie wasn't working but she was on tv!

I just loved this straw collection.



The bathroom at the lab had a really strong dryer. so naturally, i put my face under it.

So did Ariel.

Twins?

I bought this shirt at Urban.

We had Chik-Fil-A for lunch. Such an enthusiastic employee. (Check out that cute black boy!)


My sister and her friends have these really weird purses.

I'm sick of driving.

Ariel.

Her moose.

Lauren.

Mia is Ariel's little sister. She designs really great clothes.
www.peeps.org



Matt.


Tuesday night...Cinespace.




I really want that jacket.

Kelly and Hassan.

gross!

Patrick!


Will.

I also need this jacket.


This is the best thing i've ever seen.

hahahahahaha.


Sam karate chopped my drink =/
steve urkel was there.





yay!

dan and dan.















Danny.

Adam.





Panda and Matt.

Ron.




My boots.





Jacob.

Steve.

Dj AM.


No comments: